The Yuzzem, a species not to be confused with the Yuzzums of the Forest Moon of Endor, were large, heavy, furred humanoids with long snouts and large black eyes. Their homeworld was the forested planet Ragna III. They were quite strong and temperamental. They fought fiercely, and their large size made them hard to subdue. Yuzzem also adhered to strict codes of honor and debt-fulfillment.
Because of their strength and intelligence, many scientists believed the Yuzzem to be distant relatives of the Wookiees.
During the Separatist Crisis preceding the Clone Wars, at least two Yuzzem guards were in employ of Bossban Soergg Vosadii Bezhin who had strong ties with the Separatists. Afterward, the Confederacy of Independent Systems used them to fight on Aargonar.[source?] The Galactic Empire enslaved the species as they had done to the Wookiees and were employed for heavy labor such as mining. However, because of their strength and their ill-temperament, the Imperials had trouble making them work as slaves.1 The species also had long hangovers due to their massive size.
- Size: +1 Toughness
- Strangth: Yuzzem have the power that comes with their size. They start with d6 in Strength attribute instead of d4.
- Natural Weapons: Claws. Str+d6, +2 to Climbing rolls
- Scent: (Keen Sense) +2 to Notice rolls for smelling.
- Intimidation: Start with d6 in Intimidation.
- Fearless: Overconfident(Major)
- Code of Honor: Code of Honor(Major)
- Dim Wit: Spirit attribute requires two points per step to raise during character generation.
- Languages: Basic, Yuzzem